Sunday 11 November 2012

The first

Well firstly the reason for starting this blog is thanks to one of my friends that I thought a lot of who sadly passed away on 28/08/12 Steve. He had created a few blogs on the net and now hes not around anymore its nice that he has left footprints along the internet and I think that when my time is up then people might search to find out who Clayton Inman was!
Stevens passing has shook me and I think I can say others up! In the sense  that you never know when your number is up!
People including myself take life and people for granted and its a shame that it takes someone dying to make you realise it. When my grandma died last year of course  it was upsetting as it was my family but it was easier as she was old (she was 91) and she had lived a long healthy life. We can't live forever but we can live for today.
Stevens passing though is different as it was sudden and unexpected especially at a young age (34) we had so many good nights out with a great crowd of friends to boot! Nights out just arnt the same anymore. its such a shame. Its not just the nights out its the loss of the most level headed wisest man I've ever known,  a friend I'll never forget.
Anyway moving on this isn't a blog to be depressing I'm just setting the scene of how important I think my blogging might be for my loved ones and friends when I'm not around anymore.
Today we've been to mothercare to get Hollie some winter boots there lovely
She's growing so fast and another one on the way!
I haven't seen Callum and Corey for just over a year and a half now which is very hard but I'm just holding out that one day they will realise and they will come back to me its not there fault there being influenced by well you know who by. Its annoying how me and sally are constantly being slagged off by her and all her followers but hey if they want to listen to her and believe what she says then fine! They don't know me and there not in my life. I just really hope my boyz will see it. The downside is me missing out on watching them grow up and its time that I can't get back but its not down to me. I'll never give up hope and will love them always.
Still heard nothing from my mum since I told her she wasn't doing enough for her grand children coming once a month with a bag of sweets and sometimes some money doesn't constitute to being a grandma is that the right word?
I'm not bothered about me just the kids. She's never been a good mother to me nor my 2 other brothers but hay ho you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink!
I've put my point across and the balls in her court.
I'm fair but there's right and there's wrong no matter who you are family of friend if you can't put your hands up then fine but I tried to show you! Right!
Through reading Steve's blog and ians I think that its a good way to see what kind of person you are or was. I'm sure some people are very self proclaimed in things they right and people are all talk but actions speak louder than words although from what I've learnt you need to say things how they are or how you feel be it good or bad otherwise people will either assume things or twist things or think your.... well there is many answers to the end of that.
Maybe the next blog will be a bit more blogish than setting the scene!
I'm going to try to keep this updated as much as I can as I think it's Important
Chow for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment