Monday 26 November 2012

Monday blues

Well feeling a bit shit today to be fair! Saturday was Steven hurts birthday so at about 3pm I went to hq and dusty suggested us having a shot in memory of Steve hurt. Turns out this didn't mean he was buying them!

So I made the first move and brought ten shots of Cola cube vodka! Beautiful! Then oz got a round then Bailey then foz then oz then Craig then Bailey! So by now we're all in a cracking mood!

I got home at about 8pm feeling a little drunk but ok. I got quite upset and tearful with Sally who's shoulder was there to cry on!
Had a text or two with Jane and Chris.

Had a stinking curry and fell asleep on the sofa till 1am!

Sunday woke up well early about 6am feeling pretty good considering!
Went to Mansfield to pick up a sim card as mine was faulty then went to tesco and Chesterfield for a change!

Not sure what triggered it off but this morning I felt really down and miserable on the way to and from the school run. And then when I got home Hollie was up! And she really cheered me up! She is such a character! We're really going to have our hands full if the baby turns out the same!
Being as this baby will be our last we're not going to find out what it is!

It's exciting not knowing what it's going to be. Sallys panicking about what colour clothes to get etc but it's not the end of the world.
I looked in the mirror and said to Sally "I'm looking old" and the response I got kind of surprised me she said "its cos your stressed". Not surprised that she thinks I am just that she told me straight!

Well I suppose I am but it's hard not to stress about things and really the only stress I've got is not seeing my Boyz. Nothing else bothers me but as it's approaching Xmas it really gets me down. I'm not bothered about what people say about me on Facebook as they don't know me and can't know her if there believing all the self proclaimed shit that she writes!

Time will tell and from what I've seen with Sally getting a relationship back with her dad well it shows there are happy endings. Even when other people are trying to deter you from doing it.

Can't think of anything else right now.
So until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment