Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas eve

Well tis the night before Christmas! We've got the kids in bed Santa's plate has been left with some snacks and drinks and we have just got all the presents out ready for the morning!

Can't wait! I forgot to bring some tools home from work cos I knew dam well I would need some. But a DRILL! What the he'll! I've just built Hollies little tykes car and to my surprise its said under tools required as well as a possie drive a drill! Only to screw the screws into the plastic!

So a bit of hammering and And screwing later using a pair of scissors and pliers! It's sorted!

Looking forward to turkey for Christmas dinner as we normally have lamb or beef or both!
We had a little bufet for tea tonight which was nice.

Over and out till the festivities are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment